Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to prevent Curly thin hair from falling out?

I have really curly hair and it is also very thin. It used to be thick but whenever I straighten it or wash it I lose a lot of hair. Do you have any advice on products that would help?How to prevent Curly thin hair from falling out?
Remember we lose hundreds of hairs a day normally. Having curly hair it doesn't fall out throughout the day like those with straighter hair. Generally if you are like me, I dont brush my hair all day and I try to keep my hands out of it because it turns into a frizz ball. So when I go home and brush it out it looks like I'm losing half my hair from what I see in the brush. Same when you straighten it. So it's probably very normal.

Now if you are seeing legitimate signs of thinning, like you can see your scalp where a few months ago you couldn't, have actual bald patches or clumps of hair coming out all at once... See a doctor, cuz somethings goin on. Could be many things from stress to a real medical condition.How to prevent Curly thin hair from falling out?
Go talk to your hair dresser or doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment