Friday, November 19, 2010

How to straighten curly hair with a flat iron?

hi.I have super super thick curly hair [and a lot of it!].I wanted to try some straightening creams but my mom said they never work.Sometimes we go to the salon to get my hair straighten but eventually my hair goes back to thick,thick curly hair and it cost A LOT of money to get it straightened again.So I want to learn how to flat iron my hair step-to-step.Can you please write the steps down or to a website that will teach me?Thank You!How to straighten curly hair with a flat iron?
well i have super curly hair too and its thick so yeah i was crused with this hair





all i do is wash my hair normally shamppooo and conditioner



then when i get out i dry is witha towel to get extra water off then spray heat protectant





then i turn my flat iorn on high and i always straighten my hair dry even with wet-to-dry straighteners (i dont trust them)



then i part my hair into secions going horizontal and i straighten my hair that way its easiest for me



but your going to have to try on your own to get the hang of it just



get a straightener and plug it in and go crazy just whatever works for you











make sure you have an extra mirror to check the back to make sure theres no lumps

No comments:

Post a Comment