Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I make my curly hair look like Alice Cullens from Twilight?

Okay On friday I'm going to a twilight party and I wanted to go as Alice Cullen. I've got the make-up down I just need help with the hair. My hair is short and curly hers is short and straight. So any tips I can use?How can I make my curly hair look like Alice Cullens from Twilight?
You could straighten it. Don't use the hair straighter though. Use the blow dryer and a good brush. Or you could go to your hair dresser and take a picture with you so to give the hairdresser an idea of how you want it. Have fun btw. :)How can I make my curly hair look like Alice Cullens from Twilight?
Theres two ways:

1. straiten it fully then take ends of the hair and kind of make a curve with your straitener.

2. straten it fully then blow dry the ends with a curve.

Hope i helped
Find out Twilight Star's favorite books, complete list on



http://famouspick.blogspot.com
A good volumizer and straightener. haha Good luck! I love Alice I made some necklaces of her and the cast of Twilight on my selling site.
Some gel should do it.
well you could either straighten it or buy a good wig!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment