Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i wear my short curly hair to school?

I have short, very curly hair, with a side fringe. I mainly just wear it down, in ringlets with a bow or a headband in. But, im getting seriously bored of that hairstyle, and i want to try something new. Obviously, with having short and curly hair, my choices are limited. But, does anyone have any ideas?How can i wear my short curly hair to school?
Well Meg. My hair is somewhat curly and short also, but I like to change it up a bit. Like you, I wear it down and put bowss/headbands, etc, but sometimes, I like to grab different pieces of my hair and pin them back. So, with your fringe, try pulling it back a bit, and puff it up, LIKE A LITTLE HUMP THINGY!.Lol. Or, try sweeping them to the side. You can also try a loose bun, with your bangs down, or a half pony tail. Thats always cute. :D , There is always pony tails !!! And, you can start straightening it, just if you do, dont straighten it too much ( Will cause hair breakage) Or, dye your hair. Lol, highlights, :D Just be very animated when you do your hair, look up hairstyle on the internet, watch youtube videos, go to a hair dresser and ask them how you should do your hair. It just takes time and practice. Trust me, Im still learning how to do my friggin hair. :D



I hope I helped. [=How can i wear my short curly hair to school?
You can do really little pigtails.

I do that with mine, and I have short, curly hair.

Or use more bows, headbands, clips to make it look cute.

Or you can always straighten it the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment