Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to make kind of curly hair look good?

I have curly/ wavy hair when I don't do anything to it (just let it air dry). I straighten my hair most days. But I'm a swimmer so I don't always have time to that. So what can I use to make it look less frizzy and gross when I don't have time to straighten it.How to make kind of curly hair look good?
The best thing to do, (I have this exact type of hair) is purchase some sort of smoothing serum, I use Super Skinny by Paul Mitchell, there is also Artex Gloss Drops which works well. If you don't have the money to spend on salon style products, any Walgreen's/walmart sells Frizz Eaze, which is pretty good, but not the quality you will get from the others. All you do is, put a nickle size amount of this throughout your hair, squeeze/scrounge your hair with towel until a lot of wetness is out of your hair and naturally let air dry. The biggest thing besides the product that will make your hair less frizzy is DON';T touch your hair until it dries, allow the product to build up in there. It creates awesome smooth wavy curls for me, and I actually like my hair better like this than straight.How to make kind of curly hair look good?
tie your hair.that is the best option
i use tigi bed head control freak and i have the same problem as you and it works extremely well!
you should def use antifrizz serums, they have these products pretty much everywhere. like target, walgreens, walmart, drugstores. i recommend you get garnier fructis sleek and shine weightless anti-frizz leave-in serum.
i recommend you tie you hair back =] x. umwah hope this helped 'ox

No comments:

Post a Comment