Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Can I Scrunch My Curly Hair With Gel Without It Hardening?

I have natural curly hair but I still have to put Gel in it in the mornings so that it doesn't frizz or go out of control. However when I put Gel in my hair it hardens and makes my hair stiff and dry - not bouncy and natural. How can I avoid this?How Can I Scrunch My Curly Hair With Gel Without It Hardening?
DesignLine by Regis Curl Lock Scrunching Spray.



Turn your head upside down, spray, and scrunch.



I have curly/ frizzy hair and this stuff gives me light, natural curls without the frizz and hardness.



I've tried a TON of products and this has worked best for me. You can find it online or at most salons/ places you go specifically for hair cuts.



Also try putting your hair in a loose bun when it's still damp. Put it at the nap of your neck because if you put it at the top, you'll get a bump.How Can I Scrunch My Curly Hair With Gel Without It Hardening?
try mousse
I have the same problem. What I do to make it not crunchy is I let my hair dry half way first, then put it in my hair, then use the blowdryer on low heat and wrap my hair in a loose bun on top of my head for 5 min, then shake my hair out. Sounds strange I know, but it works. I also wouldn't use gel, use mouse, it's a lot better for curly hair.
dont put so much in it and also aussies instant freeze is amazing!!

and its not sticky and hardening...

:)
i have the same thing

i use Aussie's gel and u have to scrunch it in when its wet, not like you would with a leave in conditioner.

it'll be mostly natural, but u will have some parts of it where its not hard, but it feels like it, but otherwise it looks 100% natural.





:]
Try mousse or get a get that is not extra hard
there are many products out that will control friz with out the stiffness. go to your nearest Sally beauty supply store in your area. the staff there will be happy to help you find the right product for your hair. to find the nearest sallys near you go to sallybeauty.com good luck and hope this helps
mix your gel with ';olive oil';, comes in a green jar in hair section, not grocery section--is fab. i do this everyday
mouse...or a gel that doesnt have a super strong hold.
try the pantene mousse for curly hair it works great!!!!
Try Aussie leave in conditioner + mousse tha's what I use cause I hate stiff hair, and it is really good for your hair.
When I scrunch mine it seems to be better with mousse. Mousse also seems to give my hair more body than when I use gel.
I use aussies scrunch spray.... get the flex hold and it's scrunched but not hard.... spray a little all over when it wet then flip your head upside down and blow dry on low heat for a few min then spray it in again and blow dry again
When I use gel, what I do is when the hair is drying, and the hair gel starts to get crunchy, just *keep* scrunching and squeezing the parts that are hardening as it's drying. It sort of ';breaks up'; the hardening parts. If you keep up with it, it will wind up soft.
Try using something else besides gel! When i decide to scrunch my hair i take a shower the night before and i put a little moose (got-2-be scrunching moose) and scrunch it. Then i wait for it to dry and i take two pieces of hair and twist them together and put a pony holder at the end of it. I do that with all of my hair then i put hairspray in it (aussie scrunch hair spray). I sleep with it like that. Then when i wake up i take out the twists and put more hairspray in it and scrunch it with the hairspray just a little and thats it. I know it sounds like a lot of work but it really is not that bad at all!
thats imposible

just Dont use gel

use this stuff called

Spray gel

(cheap kind, its in a green spray bottle)

workx for me!



;]
try the Deva products. the angel is really good!
Try useing a product from the Rekin hair line called ringlet, it makes the curls soft but flexible, and is hummity resistant and also it doesnt make your hair hard at all. I would no this product because I use it and I love how it makes my hair feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment