Friday, November 19, 2010

What are the chances of my baby having curly hair?

Me and my boyfriend are both hispanic. my hair is real curly and his is straight/wavy.

How likely is it for my baby to have my type of hair?

I know curly hair is dominant over straight hair.

any help? a link would be nice.What are the chances of my baby having curly hair?
well both me and my kids fathers had/have curly hair and neither of my children have it. just dependsWhat are the chances of my baby having curly hair?
I don't believe that curly/straight hair is a single-characteristic trait, so there is more than one gene involved, which makes the outcome more complicated. I'm adding a link to the source section for you.
My dad had curly hair and my mum had strait hair, i ended up with the curls (dam) and i have another 5 brothers and sisters, the boys (3) got the curls but you cant tell coz they cut it short, and the girls got the strait hair (2) so more than likely your baby WILL have curls, just give him/her the tips of taking care of it while there young otherwise they will hate it all their life, like me.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment