Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i make my hair dry curly if i put it up when its wet?

I want it to look like Christina's on Grey's Anatomy, my hair is already curly, but not like hers. And i dont want to blow dry it because no matter what i use it get frizzy. So it needs to air dry. Any suggestions?How can i make my hair dry curly if i put it up when its wet?
uh.. u can put moose in it and then dry it. or you can flip ur head over and dry the top of ur hair with cold air while the bottom with tops. you can try rollers but i dont think it would work saying that u already have curly hair.How can i make my hair dry curly if i put it up when its wet?
my suggestion is to put in the curling mouse stuff you can get it in like herbal esssance and those brands. i get herbal essance and my hair gets so curly!!
rap it up in a loose T-shirt
yes i have curly hair too and i usually put some stuff that i got from the salon i go to that takes down the frizz and i just let it dry down not up.
put moose in your hand and scrunch your hair with it really works good
I have wavy hair and when i blow dry my hair it gets frizzy too so when i dont have time to do my hair in the morning i put some mouse or flexible hold hairspray in my damp hair and twist it into a bun on top of my head until i get to work and take it down and it is full of volume and curly without the frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment