Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my naturally straight hair to stay curly?

I would really like answers asap because I would like my hair curly for June 4, that's my graduation. help! my hair liek won't stay curly and i've tried mousse and hair gel for curl reactivating, braiding my hair ovenight, putting my hair in curlers! any suggestions?How can I get my naturally straight hair to stay curly?
get your hair done in a salon for graduation. the people there will know how to keep your hair curly.How can I get my naturally straight hair to stay curly?
use curlers and while they're in hairspry the curls, take teh curlers out after 5-20 hrs then get the curls how u want them and spray alot of hairspray in them... if u have a curling iron curl each peice of hair(small peices @ a time) them hairspray it, release the hair and spray it, then when ur done hairspray ur hair again, if u don't have a curler but have a straightner then heat it up, put the straighner on the bottom part of the piece of hair and twril it around the straightner, hold it and then hairspry it, then hairspray when ur done



hope i helped
try a spiral curling iron.

get the piece of hair you want to curl, spray it with a good amount of hairspray, then curl it until your hair feels hot. Do this on all pieces you want curled
you can get a perm or get it done at a salon they can do anything if you go to the right one
get a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment