Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i make my Naturally curly and poofy hair Straight and flat?

My hair is always poofy and expanding and curly when i get ouf the the shower. I just want my hair straight and flat with out having to damage my hair by straightening it every morning? I have tried certain shampoo that say it redues poof and so on... but it never works. Got any ideas?How do i make my Naturally curly and poofy hair Straight and flat?
Just make sure you use a protector when you use the flat iron. I have the same hair and I've grown to love it curly!How do i make my Naturally curly and poofy hair Straight and flat?
i have really curly and frizzy hair. when i straigten it i use biosilk. its a really good prduct. then i straigten it and it lasts 3 days. its better then using the straigetener every day. how about styles and products so u dont have to straigten ur hair. to keep curly?
try getting it relaxed or get the chi chemical treatment done...but whatever you do, try to avoid doing it at home because it could damege your hair...believe me! I got my hair relaxed for the first time at a salon and it came out nice.
4 words I live and Die By... PAUL MITCHELL GLOSS DROPS! Because it is a weightless product that helps to keep humidity out and keeps ur hair straight without being greasy! It's really great. Also it protects your hair from heat damage. Oh and try tying ur hair with a scarf at night so that your roots stay flat and you don't have to straighten everyday! Those shampoos never work! Take it from a curly head girl! :)



xo

K%26gt;
i really don't think that shampoo will make hair straighter. you will have to use a hair straightener but to protect your hair, use a thermal heat protecter spray that will sheild your hair from damage and deep condition your hair one a week (:
Embrace it. Try not to look at it as poofy or curly, but luscious and full of waves. Straightening can kill your hair. One of my friends, everyone thought she had straight hair, until one morning her electricity went. Her hair was frizzy and really strange looking. She revealed that she had been straightening her hair since she was eight. She used to have beautiful curls like yours, but she straightened her hair so much it turned into an unsightly mess of fried locks and frizz.





To control frizz, try using Pantene conditioner on just the lower part of your hair, not the scalp, to get rid of frizz but not give yourself a nasty scalp.



Emrace the curls! Because for every girl with wavy hair, wishing it was straight, there's a girl with straight hair wishing it was curly.
My daughters have the same problem. I bought them a salon quality hair straightener(at my hair salon) and it works great. The only drawback is that they cost about $200. However, even used daily it does not ruin your hair. My girls have hair almost down to their butt and it takes them about 15 mins. to straighten their hair with this iron.Other store bought irons are crap. They take too long, ruin your hair and don't work very well. I know it's expensive, but maybe you could ask for one for a birthday or Christmas gift.

G'luck hun
i have the puffiest and curliest hair i hate it! its really frustrating. so i took a trip to vietnam and got my hair pernamently straightened. it lasts for about a year or until your natural roots grow out long. you can get your hair pernamently straightened in the US but it costs a lot! about $300 usd %26amp; it doesnt last long. you can get it done if various countries, in vietnam it only costs about $35 usd. hope that helped!
get a straightning perm but it takes 5 hrs.!
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment