Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?

My hair is curly naturally and I never know what do to with it so it looks cute when I wear it down. Anytime I try to do anything, it comes out too poofy or frizzy. Usually I'll just keep it up or straighten it to wear down. My hair looks better when its down, but I don't have enough time every night to straighten it (and it damages my hair anyway). Any tips? My hair is a little past my shoulders in the front and a little bit longer in the back.How do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?
I always apply aveda be curly when wet and only brush it when i am in the shower. this means that ur curls are big a bouncy instead of small and frizzy. When applying the serum scrunch ur hair from the ends to the roots to encourage curls. dry naturally. when dry or almost dry take the front parts of your hair and pin it up this shows all the bottom curls which are generally more curly and have lots of life! when wet if you want take small sections of the top Lair of your hair and twist this encourages ringlet making your hair pretty. i always wear a side parting because this gives more volume so the top of my head doesn't look flat, greasy and boring. when cutting your hair make sure you have lots of layers this brings more curls also always make sure the person who is cutting your hair has experience with curly or has curly hair themselves or it goes poof. don't thin it out or this produces frizz and having the layer makes sure it becomes lighter but easier to manage.please don't straighteningour hair you are lucky to haCarlyleair flaunt it!! hope this helps :-)How do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?
wet it then apply mousse
omgosh ! mine is the exact same way ! I got tierd of the curlyness sooo .... I take a bath or shower every night .. and if I have time at night i will strighten it . or early in the morning .. and if i do it at night it looks very pretty in the morning ! any how hope it helped !
scrunch it (:

get mouse then kinda push your hair up and.. scrunch it?

sorry lol.
You can use Mousse. It helps my friends hair. Also, if you don't want any products to use, then you can have your hair half up. Grab a little bit of it and tie it up.
Apply Moose, and if you straighten it use TONI AND GUY Heat Protection it's really good i use it all the time, also if you wear head bands the look realli nice up :D x
scrunch it. wet it, take mousse and gel and scrunch it. curl it with a wide barrel curling iron. wrap your hair around it and hold for a second and let go to create big natural waves. its kinda hard to tell you what to do since we dont know what your hair acually looks like. style it how YOU like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment