Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I cut my curly hair?

My hair is naturally curly on the tips and side, and is hard to manage. I am planning to get a haircut, but I don't know what sort of haircut to get that will be easy to manage, especially since summer is coming up. What should I do? (besides straighten it)How should I cut my curly hair?
I just cut my curls from past my belly button to a layered cut at my shoulders. Its nice because it looks good curly and straight and there's no maitentience, a touch of anti frizz and gel and go.How should I cut my curly hair?
actually you don't cut curly hair simply becouse it'll go bushy and you don't want that unless you straighten it and style it nice. or if its curly and long and want to cut it then go with layers. hope this helps. good luck.
Layer the hair from the bottom of your head to your shoulder. My hair is curly and it's layered and I love it. You could make it wavy or curl it. Have fun with it. Go to hairstle websites and put your hair in a messy bun or ponytail but not pigtails!

No comments:

Post a Comment