Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to keep hair curly throughout the day?

I have naturally curly hair. I usually wash it at night and by afternoon the next day my curls are flattened. How do I keep my curls bouncy all day? Specifics would be nice. And please I am NOT going to straighten my hair, so don't suggest that. And nothing that will damage my hair.How to keep hair curly throughout the day?
right before u go to sleep put hair curlers on your head and put that fish net thingy on your head 2(the 1 that the cafeteria ladies wear

). and when u wake up in the morning remove them.



(p.s i have curly hair to...hehe:-) )How to keep hair curly throughout the day?
use some curl - enchancing mousse, like taft's. and a hairspray.
Wash and condition it every morning . I do. I have naturally curly hair as well

No comments:

Post a Comment