Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I get curly hair when my hair is naturally wavy?

I have wavy to curly hair. But its only wavy on the second layers of my hair. On top its all flat. I don't really want to use a curling iron but if that's the only way than tell me that.How can I get curly hair when my hair is naturally wavy?
Have you tried product, there's stuff that holds natural curl. If you put it in and scruch it and try and stimulate the natural curl it should work.How can I get curly hair when my hair is naturally wavy?
iron
A perm.
get the top of your hair permed at a salon.
Try some ';Curls Up'; or similar product.
use products for curly hair %26amp; choose styles that add more curl. invest in hot rollers, hair pins, and a curling iron. have your hair dresser show you how to style your hair.
curlers
You can get aussie sprunch spray and wet your hair first all over and then spray it in and sprunch it. It really works. Or you can get some other product to make your hair curly all over. Good luck :)
go to a salon and get a perm
Try Herbal Essences Totally twisted shampoo, conditioner and curl scrunching gel.
Use moose and scrunch it in your hair, it works for me and i like it.
you can use an iron or you can put in curlers over night.
I would Just use A little Curling Iron or Get the top layer like damp and Get gel and Moose and a bit of Hairspray and Scrunch that Layer then Blow dry it it might be a but sticky at First!



But it will oventionaly go normal! :P
You're going to have to use a curling iron.

Unless you want like scrunched/ beachy hair, I recommend using Sunsilk products to scrunch it.
scrunch it
perms always do the trickk(:
Get it wet, and then scrunch it with mouse. Thats what I do :) and my hairs lovely and curly
Try a shag cut - it's done in layers so the top layer will be thinned and trimmed and the second layer will be what people see.
Spiral perm. You can go get it done at a cosmetology school for a cheaper price.
My hair is like yours, a perm is the best answer
I have really curly hair (born that way, no perm), like the kind you see on commericals. I have 3 younger sibs, one sib has some wave, but not much and the other two's hair is soooooooo straight! When my sisters want curly hair, I will make them take a shower, no conditioner, than I put leave-in conditioner on their wet hair, than scrunch it, and braid it into 4 sections, than they sleep in it, and when they wake up and get changed than I will take the rubber band out of their hair and comb it a little, but DO NOT BRUSH THE HAIR!!!!! Good luck!
My hair is really curly.

But only from the second layer and down.

I love my hair like that because my bangs come out straight.

But if you want all of your hair wavy/curly you could get a perm....or use a curling iron.
scrunch it.

its when ur hair is damp and you put gel/mouse/styling products in your hair. (run it throughout your hair) and then once you have the product even distributed scrunch. scrunch it by grabbing handfuls of hair, and push up. (starting for the bottom)

you do this to your whole head. and then either let it air dry or use blow dryer.

its kinda hard to explain so here's a video, if you have time to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbA5EHO-

Ps: you dont have to put alot or product, it depends on your hair( how long it is)

another vid: (i like this one better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcLCtNJI

No comments:

Post a Comment