Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I wear my naturally curly hair down?

Just to be on the safe side I almost always flat iron it or wear it up. I want to wear it down but I down know how to tame it. Its really wavy/curly and very poofy and dry. I really like the waves, but I just dont know how to get rid of the poofiness.How can I wear my naturally curly hair down?
A good leave-in conditioner, put in while your hair is still wet should help with the dryness. Regular trims to get rid of split ends will make it look sleeker and less ';poofie';.

As for the curls, you can use mousse, and scrunch it to accentuate the waves.How can I wear my naturally curly hair down?
i do not know
get a hair cream and use it atleast 2 times a day : )



hopee it helps : )
Panteen or something like that has a moose or gel thing that keeps away fly aways and frizz. i use it and it rele works!!
use mousse. level 7 for me, experiment for yourself. it always does the trick.
By products that make is flat. Try hair spray. I got my hair relaxed and i have naturally curly hair but it didn't really work. It is wavy now and its not frizzy or poofy. I think you should get that done. Its easier. Good luck. :)
I have the same hair type lol, firstly wash it and condition it and b4 u step out of the shower rinse ur hair with cold water ( it closes hair cuticles preventing them from frizzing) towel dry ur hair and add mousse and some defrizzing cream/gel dont touch ur hair with ur fingers or comb it bcuz it will break the curl and frizz it. let ur hair to hair dry and use some volumizing hair spray and ta-da you have sexy curls :)
heres what i do when i get out of the shower.



-on towel dry hair, i rub in herbal escenses long hair surrum for split ends.



-then, i put either treseme curl enhansing spray, or got 2 b curl definer.

-on dry hair i put leave in cream for friz or poof. i use sunsilk anti poof, or frutics sleek and shine.



good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment