Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to not get curly hair after swimming?

Everytime after my hair gets wet, my hair always goes super curly. I hate it. I straighten it everytime i dry my hair. I am going to the beach tomorrow and i cannot bring a straightner. How can i prevent it from going curly? And don't say ';don't swim'; I AM GOING TO GO SWIM!How to not get curly hair after swimming?
Cut it quite short beforehand so it is less noticeable.



http://patternoflife.files.wordpress.comHow to not get curly hair after swimming?
i have no clue im spanish and black my hair does the same thing tri a tight cap
Just ignore the fact its curly, put it in a pony-tail. Thats what i do! And, why cant you just go and blow drie it straight again? Who cares if for a few hours its curly, wow...
Put your hair back in a ponytail when it gets wet maybe?

Im not sure, my hair comes out super straight either way

i dont think theres a way around it

hmm..
kk well i have the same problem. my ahir even gets curly when it rains and when its humid. so, you can put ur hair up when your swimming but you mite as well get your hair wet who cares.

kk so you can bring a cute headband caus i do that and it looks OK. bring a scrunchie to put in a side braid or messy bun. or, i know it mite sounds weird with ocean water but bring a brush and a little gel and brush it really quick and scrunch it to make cute curls not weird curls.
Check out www.myswimcap.com. They offer a swimming cap that says it keeps your hair dry when swimming. I ordered one. Haven't received it yet. But after searching on the internet, it seems to be the best swimming cap out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment