Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you make my poofy naturally curly hair not poofy anymore?

My natural hair is reallly curly and I haaaaate it !! I use moose and hairspray after I wash it but it gets allll sticky %26amp; I stilll can't move my head around because it'llll just get frizzzy and pooofy.

Is there anything I can do to make my hair not pooofy? Like hairspray my hair and curl litttle pieces with my finger and then blow dry it that way? Please please please lemmme know :))How do you make my poofy naturally curly hair not poofy anymore?
well if u straighgten it then put a light soft hold hair spray then curl it.

hope this helps i have straight hair. i also heard that tousle me softly from herbal essence works pretty good.How do you make my poofy naturally curly hair not poofy anymore?
naturallycurly.com will help you.

Teaches you not to brush, use silicones and sulfates and countless other things!!
i have naturally super curly spiral curls ive struggled to tame them for years and i finnally figured it out

i use marc anthony curls shampoo and conditioner but i only shampoo it every other day to every three days, while the conditioner is in i brush my hair to get it free of tangles. i brush in my part nd then wash out the conditioner. after i get out of the shower i get the extra water out but i DO NOT brush it or towel dry it. i would do makeup or whatever you need to do and then when your hair is sorta dry put in marc anthony for curls serum. it is pretty much just a oil but it will give your hair moisture and stop the frizziness i use about three or so amounts of the size of a quarter but i have longer hair. just use until you feel you have covered your whole head. dont run your hands through it just pat the serum on. next use a thin cotton towel to scrunch your hair. then wait til it drys hope this helps!!
Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment