Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you stop curly hair becoming wavy?

Naturally my hair is quite curly, with some loose ringlets. After I wash my hair, I let it dry naturally without brushing it and it becomes curly. But my hair knots really easily so I find I need to brush it twice a day. As soon as I brush it though, I loose all the curls and I am left with wavy hair.



Is there anything I can do to keep my curls and still brush it twice a day, would a different brush help or do you know anything else that might work?



Thanks :)How do you stop curly hair becoming wavy?
while your hair is wet,take a wide toothed comb and brush it,

than you take mousse and run it through your hair while wet

and it should put your curls back intact.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;How do you stop curly hair becoming wavy?
Use a pick rather then a brush. Flip your head over when it's wet and spray you hair lightly and scrunch it
change perming products to something like dark and lovely
straighten them by ironing

No comments:

Post a Comment