Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you get straight hair into curly hair?

I was born with straight african hair. I want to have curly hair but I want to look natrual. But at the same time my hair is growing so I need it to grow and be health when I got curly hair. It spring so im going for the curly look. Help me.How do you get straight hair into curly hair?
When you get out of the shower put mousse in your hair. Put rollers in your hair at night when it's half wet, half dry. Go over your hair with a blowdryer while the rollers are in. (Use a low heat and/or speed.) Then lightly spray hair spray over your hair. (Hold the bottle not too close to your head, it'll get crunchy.) Leave them in overnight and take them out in the morning and lightly spray with hairspray again. The Caruso Professional Roller Pack works really well, the curls stay in for days. You can buy them at http://www.folica.com/Caruso_Professi_r1 . If the curls don't look as natural as you want them too when you wake up, just gently run your fingers through your hair.

PS: I have naturally straight hair, too. And this really works for me.How do you get straight hair into curly hair?
curl it
You could use a curling iron and curl it by doing it yourself or going to a prof. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy and ugg. If u want to you could get it perm. curly and itll just stay in a while.

good luck,

katie
Hey watz da prob if u hav straight hair no one will tease u.Caz u r a african grl.So wat happens if u hav straight hair.Well it is more cool 2 hav straight hair.
I also have very straight hair. I always got perms. If you use light conditioners, they last until your hair grows out. A lot of people have the mistaken idea that their perm fell out, but that is not the case. A perm chemically alters the hair structure. They can be over contitioned to relax, but they never fall out, they grow out.
conair makes great curling iron, and they aren't very expensive, either. i know that if you dont like doing it yourself, you can go to a special hair kiosk @ a mall or somewhere where they can do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment