Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is the best shampoo to use for naturally frizzy, curly brown hair?

My hair's not super, super curly, but its enough. My hair isn't thin and it isn't extremely thick, its somewhere in-between. I'm looking for what I can use that would make my hair the healthiest. Even its something like head and shoulders, I do get dandruff often enough. I just want to know what the best shampoo to use. Also, conditioner and how often should I condition my hair, I tend to do it every other day when I wash my hair. What is the best shampoo to use for naturally frizzy, curly brown hair?
Well, my favorite conditioner is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose. I get it at Wild Oats and it is really amazing. I think you should condition your hair everyday, but you don't have to shampoo very often at all, maybe once a week. On the off days you can use your fingertips (not nails!) to scrub your scalp with a cheap conditioner like suave naturals or vo5.



You might want to explore the forums at:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/

Once you find out your hair type you can find others with the same hair type and try out some of their favorite products.



Also, It has made my hair so much better since I started the curly girl method! I used to almost never wear it down (it was a frizz/poof ball), but now I have pretty, shiny curls. ~:) It pretty radical鈥攏o sulfates (shampoo) or silicones鈥攂ut it so great for curly hair. Give it a shot and check it out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-

What is the best shampoo to use for naturally frizzy, curly brown hair?
Your hair sounds like it's just like mine. I absolutely love Nexxus' Therappe and Humectress shampoo and conditioner. My hair is soft, shiny, not frizzy! and I don't get dandruff. It works just as well as the bumble and bumble line, but it costs so much less and you can get it anywhere. I too shampoo my hair every other day, but I sometimes condition it as well on the off days if my hair feels especially dry that day. Hope this helps! ^.^
Use something from Herbal Essence. I love that brand.
I have found it doesnt really matter the shampoo but it does for the conditioner. I use Tres Semme an thicker conditioner .



In between I use silk drops such as biosilk daily ( just a dab) to finger through my hair so it gets rid of the frizzies. I do so after my hair drys from washing and daily until I wash again which is every other day.
Regis Designline Hydrate Shampoo and a different, non-volumizing conditioner should work. I use them but I have straight hair. So, I had my friend, who has hair just like yours, try it and it worked like a CHARM.
Clear or Pantene its nice you can buy it anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment