Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I do a cute scene hairstyle when my hair is naturally frizzy and curly?

I m a mixed white black girl with thick curly frizzy hair. I am already scene and im getting tired of having to always straighten my hair. It takes me like an hour and I was wondering if anyone could kinda give me some tips and stuff like that.



Tip: The root of my hair is not straight it is curly.How can I do a cute scene hairstyle when my hair is naturally frizzy and curly?
You can get it chemically straightened. Check my sources to see some FAQs about it.How can I do a cute scene hairstyle when my hair is naturally frizzy and curly?
if u wanna be a wanne-be u gotta suck it up.
i have curly hair what i do is just wash my hair everyday condition it! after tht I comb my hair!

and then I either let it dry or

I get mousse and style my hair then put gel in it and then blow dry it!!

Hope this help 4 anythin!

answer mines please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I'm mixed too, what I do is put some kind of a hard pomade (they come in a little can) like ';Murrays';, ';Sportin' Waves (strongest hold)';, or ';Dax';, or gel ';fantasia ic'; from CVS or Walgreens... I braid it or do the double strand twist then take it out in the morning and it comes out crimped - like.



The size/amount of hair you braid or twist determines the size the waves will be. Also the position you braid it in affects how it will turn out. I suggest experimenting first.



I put the gel or pomade at the root of the piece of hair I will braid and just work it through the hair so the waves stay in after unbraiding it.



I usually do a part in the middle then braid about six or more on each side.



When using the hard pomade I recommend rubbing it in your hands/fingers to soften it up.



Please, please, please stop perming your hair; it's damaging
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
The best thing is to go with a curly hair style. Sorry but with your curly roots it will make your hair look best especially if you don't like perms. Buy a shampoo designed for curly hair. Then buy a curling producing (i.g bumble and bumble, pantene etc.) Then when you take a shower dry your hair with a hair dryer with a diffuser on the end. This will really high light your curls. You may also want to buy a smoothing product. Next time you go to your stylist ask about a haircut that will suit your face shape and maybe get a colour treatment to high light your skin tone. Hope this helps!
  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment