Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I get the curly wet hair look if I have really straight hair?

Ok so I have really straight hair and I've seen alot of girl have their hair curly but it looks wet. I've been wondering how to do that because it looks pretty. Can I get that look if I have really straight hair? If I can please tell me how. 10 points 4 best answer!How do I get the curly wet hair look if I have really straight hair?
well how most girls do it, no matter what style their hair is, as soon as you get out of the shower, (while your hair is still dripping wet) get mousse and scrunch up your hair A LOT. blow dry it a very little bit and then scrunch it up some more. the next morning wet it a little and then add some more mousse. don't brush or comb through your hair, this is done with some product and your hands:)How do I get the curly wet hair look if I have really straight hair?
get it permed then use aveda be curly shampoo and conditioner and be curly curl enhancer then use a diffuser when you blow dry and you will have reduced frizz and defined curls
Rate-My-Hair.com, has lots of great hair tips :-) Might find what you are looking for :-) see what people think of your style to, very cool :-) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment