Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get beachy waves from curly hair?

I've had a wavy-curlyish perm for a while now, but I'm kind of tired of it. Now, I straighten it a lot with my flat iron, but I want to make some beachy waves. I've tried a few things to get them, but nothing has worked so far. Does anyone have any suggestions for making beachy waves from either my curly OR straightened hair?How do I get beachy waves from curly hair?
i really want to know to so when you find out can you please let me know id really appreciate it :]How do I get beachy waves from curly hair?
Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

2007/11/wavy-hairstyles.html

(copy %26amp; paste the two lines of link on the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')
HI, NOT REALLY SURE WHAT BEACHY WAVES ARE,

IF YOU WANT YR CURLS TO LOOK WAVY WHEN YOU COME OUT THE WATER, EITHER PUT A COUPLE BRAIDS IN IT AND FINGER STYLE WHEN ALMOST DRY.

OR TRY APPLYING GEL AFTER COMING OUT OF THE WATER. COMB IT FLAT WITH WIDE TOOTH COMB AND LET DRY NATURALLY. I WOULD'NT DO THIS AT THE POOL, THE FLOOR MIGHT GET SLIPPERY. I HOPE I HELPED. GOOD LUCK.
You can make beachy waves with your flat iron by twisting the iron as you pull it down.
i have curly hair also, I spray in wax, and air dry hair. when its almost dry but still a little damp, I finger comb my hair, pulling the curls loose to make waves. and vola! beachy waves! Spray a little shine serum on to make shiny.
  • hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment