Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make my hair really curly?

I have wavy hair but I want it more curly. What are the tools that I can use to achieve this without spending a lot of money.How can I make my hair really curly?
umm...a curling iron ?How can I make my hair really curly?
a curling iron???
sometimes my mom uses her straightener to curl her hair.







I works!!! (with the one we got)
wash it with treacle and let it dry off in the hot sun
You could always perm it if you don't color-treat your hair. Today's formulas are not the disastrous perms of the past. And since you have wavy hair growing it out won't be a nightmare. Probably the least fussy as far as styling (who has time to curl their whole head w/ an iron?). Consult your stylist.
Standing in a bath full of water and dropping in an electric fire would probably do the trick, but it would be safer to have a perm, buy some curlers or a set of curling tongs.
Um - eat all your crusts?
Perm



A perm is a good way to curl your hair without the use of curlers or a hair straighteners. The perm involves chemicals that can weaken your hair so i wouldn't recommend it for people with week, coloured or dyed hair.

Luckily a Perm isn't Permanent

My Favourite way to curl my hair is to use Hair curlers.

Then Hold the curl with hairspray or (even better) Mouse
curling tongs plenty of hairspray and 1 hour of your time.
wash your hair and then dry it so its just a little damp, then stand up bend over so your hair is pointing towards the floor grab some styling moose and start scrunching you hair. Then flick your head back up and have a look in the mirror. Use as much or as little moose as you need. It looks nice and it shows off the natural waves in the hair.
I know exactly what you need, because my hair is wavy too, and I use Garnier Fructis Style soft curl cream. I rub about a nickel size amout of it in my hands, then I apply it to my hair and comb through-for even distribution. Then, I start scrunching my hair -(using more of the cream if i have to)-and it brings out more curl in my hair and defines my waves. It's awesome too because it helps your hair not to be frizzy also! However, if you want really bouncy curly hair i suggest using hot rollers.
After you wash your hair, put in leave -in- condiontoner, then try some sort of hair curl liquid, or a non-to greasy oil preveralbly sheen or olive oil, use as much or little as you please. comb, not brush you hair with wide tooth comb, shake up your hair, scrunch, then use a difuser. And voila!!
try moose and a defuser on your hair dryer and scrunch it up

No comments:

Post a Comment