Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I straighten my really curly hair?

I have really curly, shoulder length hair and it's really hard to straighten. What are some good ways to straighten your hair and some good products?

thanks!How do I straighten my really curly hair?
The CHI flatiron is fantastic (though expensive--ranges from $130-$150, depending on where you get it) and will straighten even the curliest of hair. I have one and love it, and everyone I've ever met who has one says the same.



Some good products would be any sort of straightening serum. John Frieda's entire Frizz-Ease collection works really well.



I'd also recommend some leave-in conditioner, such as Nexxus Headress. It makes your hair really soft and helps combat frizz. Nexxus also makes two products called Sleek Memory and Sleek Style, and one of them is supposed to make your hair straighter over time. (I think it's Sleek Memory.)



Finally, like rieea said, you need to do it in layers. Clip up the top majority of your hair, and straighten the bottom first. Work your way up, and be patient.



On a side note, if you want to help protect your hair against the heat from the flatiron (and help keep the straight style), CHI makes a spray called 44 Iron Guard that works great.



Good luck. :)How do I straighten my really curly hair?
i have curly hair also.

the best straightener you can get is a chi.

and make sure you straighten it in layers, and clip part of it up.
I have really curly hair and to straiten it I use a Chi flatiron. Its the best kind ive ever used :]

No comments:

Post a Comment