Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My seven month old baby has straight hair, both parents have really curly hair. How is this possible?

I am the mom and have had curly hair since birth, so has my husband. Both grandparents from both sides have curly hair. All aunts have curly. So how does it happen that my baby's hair is straight. And if it changes, when will it change? Will it change dramatically to very curly like ours, or wavy? Just curious on how this happens.My seven month old baby has straight hair, both parents have really curly hair. How is this possible?
';You are NOT the father!!!';My seven month old baby has straight hair, both parents have really curly hair. How is this possible?
My cousin was sure her daughter would have straight hair because it was at birth. As it got longer the curls started showing, mostly when she got sweaty only at first. She's 5 years old and has amazing curls.



My son is just starting to show curls at 14 months. I'd say they started around 10-12 months and only in the back right now. It's always possible that he/she will get straight hair, it happens. Every now and then we get a red head in the family and no one knows why.
My parents had wavy hair, and mine was straight until I hit puberty- then *bam* I had curly hair!
I had curly hair from birth and I still have curly hair and it doesn't run in my family. Sometimes Genes are weird that way. But some where back in the day on your family line I'm sure someone had straight hair
I had straight hair when I was young, with little wispy curls, but when I hit puberty, it's REALLY curly. Corkscrews and all.
  • dedicated server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment