Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?

My hair is curly naturally and I never know what do to with it so it looks cute when I wear it down. Anytime I try to do anything, it comes out too poofy or frizzy. Usually I'll just keep it up or straighten it to wear down. My hair looks better when its down, but I don't have enough time every night to straighten it (and it damages my hair anyway). Any tips? My hair is a little past my shoulders in the front and a little bit longer in the back.How do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?
For the latest modern, great looking hairstyles, either velcro or plastic rollers work the best. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feeHow do I make my hair look cute when its curly and down?
clips, and bobby pins. try the half hair thing. especially with curly hair it looks really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment