Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is the best way to get curly texture of hair back?

I had very curly hair until I was about 7 years old. When I received my first perm my hair started to changes over the years. Now at 15 my hair is course at the roots and straight at the ends! I would like to have my natural hair back. Will diet change this problem and at about 2 inches how can I tell if my hair will go back to its silky curls.What is the best way to get curly texture of hair back?
Hair slightly beneath the roots is suspected to be affected by the relaxer. You will not know your true texture until your hair grows out some more. Of course your hair is straight at the ends because the chemical changed that part of your hair.What is the best way to get curly texture of hair back?
You should probably stick it in her pooper. I find that helps my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment