Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you make straight hair curly?

My hair is like straight because of the straightener I use.Like I take showers at night and I wake up my hair is like half straightened.I want body in my hair not just having it flat.Got any tips how to make my hair curly/have body?How do you make straight hair curly?
get sunsilk curling shampoo. its awesomeeHow do you make straight hair curly?
when it's wet, put product through it to avoid frizz, then scrunch it with your fingers, then put it in a bun to dry. Sleep with this overnight and by the morning it should be curly. OR curl it with your straightener, or use shampoo that adds volume.
put product in it and scrunch it. You can blowdry your hair as your scrunch it, but if you do make sure to use a diffuser.
comb your hair less often..

often try curling it with ur fingers{if u dont want to use curlers}

comb ur hair after 4 or 5 hrs after shower.. do not comb until then...
well my hair is naturally straight and doesn't curl well but some product i use r volumizing shampoo and an extremely hot curler
get a perm...or you can use curlers or you can use a curling iron
You can wear braids overnight then use hairspray. I have a 3 barrel curler that works great and lasts up to 3 days
well use a curling iron then you can use hair spray
Get a body perm at the hairdresser or discuss with your hairdresser
ghd straighteners!!! Read instructions on how to use em to curl!! r get a perm! r rollers r gud, ya can get all night rollers 2!!
Well why do you straighten it???? Get a perm.
ask hairdressers they will help you. maybe your hair needs some chemical
tease your hair with lots of hairspray
get a perm or use gell and blow dry it
Uhh, curl it.



I win.
Tip ur head upside down whilst u dry it and the do the same when you straigthen it. it will give it sum volume :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment