Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get really nice looking waves if you have semi curly hair?

Okay so i have medium length hair that when its straight its like right at my boob (lol) anyway! Its sometimes wavy, but its sometimes curly. I want to wake up with really nice waves or curls but that they dont look jewish! (not being offensive) I also have layers so it looks bad. I have tried doing the braids and it works but maybe i should be using different styling products. Any tips %26amp;%26amp; Styling products. Thanks in advance.How to get really nice looking waves if you have semi curly hair?
Use styling mousse.

I have semi curly hair and it works really well.

Also try hair curlersHow to get really nice looking waves if you have semi curly hair?
one you straighten it take some texturzing gel %26amp; run it through your hair :)

-Hope I helped !

No comments:

Post a Comment