Friday, November 19, 2010

What can I do to my short curly hair to make it better?

I just did the most stupid think i cut my butt length curly hair into chin length. But that's not my point, my hair is not that curly but it a lot like curly and wavy, I can tie my hair into a short ponytail, so can u give me advice on how to make it prettier or anything.

p.s. i have the curly moose, i don't know how to use it for the best results.What can I do to my short curly hair to make it better?
well just try to crunch it up and make it cute and if u have bangs straighten them and just try many looks i know its hard trying to do styles with short short hair but wait until it grows back



hope i helped;0)What can I do to my short curly hair to make it better?
If you want to makeur hair straight:

-Always start from bottom esspecially if you have curly hair!

-Use a conditioner before you do to help make your job easier and make your hair look more healthy

-Apply a leave in conitioner or some type of serum when hair is wet

-Make sure your hair is completely dry

-You might need to straigten some parts more then once



To make it curly using moose:

-Start with damp hair, make sure hairs not to wet or to dry.

-Apply the moose everywhere and start scrunching everywhere.

-After you do that leave it for 5 mins, go back and repeat the same step if you wish for it to be more curly..

-Then apply spray.. If you like your curls hard add more spray if not just add an even amout of spray everywhere not to much



Hope I helped!!
alright, so i have about the same length hair. maybe a little bit longer.

but when i get out of the shower i brush my hair out, part it where i always do, bend over and scrunch it with moose and then defuse it with the defuser on the hair dryer. and then i use a curling iron about maybe a 1'' or 1 1/2''. and about a 1/2'' one. and curl the parts that arnt as curly as the rest! good luck! :)
well if your hair isn't too thick you should try putting a little moouse in your hands and flipping your towel-dried hair over and scrunchin it. then get some bobby pins and make the little poof in the front like everyone is wearing now a days. :) good luck!
hmm maybe flip it in one direction or something.

with the moose you just kind of have some on your hand spread it out on it the grab your hair from the bottom and squeeze to make it curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment