Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I turn my curly hair into wavy hair?

I have naturally curly, frizzy, but soft hair. It is a little below shoulder-length. I want something to weigh it down and straighten it out a little bit, to turn the curls into waves, but I do not want anything to make it hard. A friend told me to use straightening gel, and that itself should do it. I do not want to have to straighten my hair, then use a curling iron, I am just looking for a natural way to do it, if possible. I like the soft, natural look.How do I turn my curly hair into wavy hair?
Def use a straightening cream. These dont fully Straighten curly hair. They just realx them. Use a shine spray for a nice sheen and to help with frizz.How do I turn my curly hair into wavy hair?
Use a straightener to create th esoft curls. The straightener can create different wavy styles ranging from light curls to more heavy ones. After use hair moisturisers and spray your hair with products that can reduce the frizz and add shine to your hair.



After you can try running your hands down your waves to loosen it up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment