Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I make my curly hair less thick?

I have curly, thick hair which can get annoying. I dont mind the curls, but the thickness pisses me off. Like Im into Slipknot so I headbang alot and I just want my hair to move when I headbang. Like if I shake my head it moves a little. I dont want to straighten it or anything special. Ive been using selsum blue becuase i have dandruff but it makes my hair softer and smoother. Any recomendations?How can I make my curly hair less thick?
i have thick curly hair like that too and my hairdresser told me that if she thinned it, it wouldnt do no help because it would become more thicker.How can I make my curly hair less thick?
have a hairdresser thin it out for you. there isn't much els that i can think of.
i have really thick curly hair too. I wear mine straight all the time, but i know that having your stylist use thinning shears really takes some of the bulkiness out.
get it thinned out and layered at a hairdressers x
You could go to a hairdresser and ask them to thin it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment