Friday, November 19, 2010

How to have your hair styled like emo when my hair is curly at the fringes?

I really want to style my hair like Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco but hair's too curly at the fringes. Whenever I tried to straighten it with a hair-dryer, my fringes curls back after an hour or so.



So, is there other practical and convenient alternatives to style my hair like Brendon?How to have your hair styled like emo when my hair is curly at the fringes?
Instead of just using a hairdryer, use a straightener. Blow dry the hair, then use a styling serum or wax or some product that will hold the hair in place, and then use a good straightening iron.How to have your hair styled like emo when my hair is curly at the fringes?
Keep it curly and wear it proudly. Emo is the McDonalds of fashion these days, cheap and nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment