Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make my hair either curly or wavy?

I have straight hair. I mean STRAIGHT hair, i don't even own a straightener because my hair is so ridiculously straight. BUT i would love to do something with my hair, make it curly, wavy, or at least have some texture but nothing I've tried really works. Any suggestions?How to make my hair either curly or wavy?
after shower put some moose in it crunch your hair

blow dry upside down while crunching all around then hair pray so itll stay thats what i do it easy and doesnt take long at allHow to make my hair either curly or wavy?
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!!! When I get out of the shower ( this is the only thing that works for me) I put those old fashioned curlers in my hair and they are really curly. It helps to spray a LITTLE bit of hair spray or hold gel.
You could try putting it into a few french braids while it's still fairly wet after a shower or something. make sure you give them enough time to dry before you take them out though. Leave 'em in over night or something. use hairspray
go to a salon and ask them what to do with your Straight hair or get a most likely super expensive curler and make it super curly
you could diffuse it with an attachment onto the blowdrier

or you could get a perm.

maybe:)hehe

hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment