Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you get naturally really curly hair to be wavy?

I have naturally crazy really curly hair, does anyone know how to style it so it comes out wavy? Thanks for the help. :)How do you get naturally really curly hair to be wavy?
I have really curly hair, and when i braid it when it's still damp after washing it, usually in just two braids, it usually comes out wavy.How do you get naturally really curly hair to be wavy?
that might be kind of hard=\ you could try straightening it then scrunch it- ooh or you could use that herbal essences straightening conditioner. that might make it wavy
I have uberly curly hair also. I normally straighten it, but I've noticed that while straightening it, becomes wavy before becoming totally straight, so you could try that.
straighten it for like 2 or 3 times with a straightener, not much,

it will make ur curls open wider

No comments:

Post a Comment