Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I keep my curly hair non-frizzy with out the wet look?

I have curly hair and the only way I know how to keep it under control is to use something that makes my hair look wet all day and crispy. What else can I use for my hair?How do I keep my curly hair non-frizzy with out the wet look?
try the aussie conditioning mousse ... towel dry your hair out of the shower using a scrunching motion, do not rub, then apply the mousse liberally, then allow to air-dry ... if this does not work, try a conditioning gel (I think aussie volume is the one I use) and scrunch dry with hair dryer on low heat, it always feels softer, stil can't run fingers through it, but hopefully one of these will work for you ... fingers and brushes through curls always makes mine frizzy ... you can also try infusium 23 leave-in conditioner under the gel ...How do I keep my curly hair non-frizzy with out the wet look?
An iron curler..... Or use spray for non frizzy hair..
ummm... there's some kind of anti-frizz spray that they sell @ great clips... (srry no idea wat it's called, my cousin uses it... i just kno its in a samll orange bottle) it works really well - all u do is spray some of it on your hair and then go over it w/ a curling iron. it keeps your hair frizz - free for the rest of the day
alright meow, take a shower and use any old shampoo and conditioner.



when your done, just squeeze most of the water out of your hair, so that its not dripping wet but still wet. Then comb it and squeeze it again until above. do that about 3 times and then comb it one last time and dont squeeze.



let it dry. DONT COMB IT AT ALL.



then when your hair is dry, put some anti-frizz serum underneath the hair thats on the outside, y'know, the frizzy part thats most of the problem. then put it anywhere else that is frizzy.



COMB IT IF IT'S REALLY WILD





then your done. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment