Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my hair more curly and less flat?

I have naturally curly hair but lately its been really flat. Any tips to increase volume.How can I get my hair more curly and less flat?
Okay, This One is My Fav, Before going to bed Put Your Hair Up In a Very High Pony Tail , Hairspray it %26amp; Sleep With It Like That. Then In The Morning Take It Out %26amp; Hairspray it again, It Will Be Very Big! =] But Dont Brush It. Or You Could Get Some Volumeizeing Spray For Roots. I Like This one;

http://www.aghaircosmetics.com/products_

So With Wet Hair Spray it into Roots %26amp; Blow Dry Roots. %26amp; It Helps, You could also follow The High PonyTail after using this aswell. Good Luck!How can I get my hair more curly and less flat?
try the sunsilk anti-flat, the results do vary though so make sure to apply the conditioner.
Hairspray , curling finger brush , curling iron , gel , also you should try sunslik anti-flat will all help increase the volume and texture of you hair !!! Good luck !! =D
If your hair is long then it could be due to the length of your hair because it's gravity and it's pulling down therefore making your hair flat even though you have naturally curly hair, my suggestion if you have the long hair is maybe cutting it so it can get the volume back, shorter hair = more volume and bounce than long hair.
When you use conditioner, only apply it to the ends.
Have your hairstylist add layers to it, if its getting long then the weight may be pulling it down. I would also recommend getting a difuser for you blow dryer, they are not that expensive, (maybe 10 - 15 dollars). These work great for giving your hair more curl. There is also alot of products available for enhanced curl. From shampoo's to conditioners to hair products. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment