Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to style naturally curly hair without that crunchy look?

I have naturally curly/wavy hair that I've always straightened. I'm getting sick of doing it though and it just keeps damaging my hair so I want to start wearing my hair curly. But every time I attempt it, it looks stringy and crunchy and not cute. So how to I avoid that and have soft, full curls? Thanks! : )How to style naturally curly hair without that crunchy look?
Scrunch your hair with moose once it is dry that is the key! So many women put gel in their hair when it is wet, and it dries to be stiff, and they have no idea how horrible they look! Don't blow dry your hair, that will take the curl out a little.How to style naturally curly hair without that crunchy look?
l have just discovered John Freida products for curly hair...l am loving it and am sure you will too it gives you what it says...salon curls without the Frizzy look go for it you will not regret it...

No comments:

Post a Comment