Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I keep my curly hair from getting fuzzy?

My hair is naturally curly, as in if it gets a little bit wet, even if it's a bit humid outside, my hair just curls up. But the problem is, It is also gets fuzzy too. What can I dow with my hair to keep the curl but get read of the fuzziness. And what Could I do with it to make the curls bigger, more like waves, instead of really tight curls?How can I keep my curly hair from getting fuzzy?
Using an ionic hairdryer plus, if your hair isnt oily to start with you can apply a leave in conditioner in your hair. This will improve the overall condition of your hair and at the same time, control your frizzies! As far as bigger curls...you can just use a curling iron for that.How can I keep my curly hair from getting fuzzy?
get a de-frizzing shampoo and conditoner

and use hairspray to control the curls



Tip: use hairspray and sprtiz a little in your palm and fingers.....then gently run your fingers through your curls to prevent flyaways.



if that doesnt work...put your hair in a cute bun or in a headband to disguise your frizziness!



hope that helped! =)
umm...frizzy? well you can try john freida's hair line there's serums, shampoos, conditioners and alot of other things too they really help with the fuzzy ness and frizzy ness too..you can look at drugstores or at a beauty shop.
smoothing serum, mousse, and/or hairspray
Umm... Once I had this hair thing from Victoria's Secret, on it it said So Sexy, IT WORKS SO WELL!! You should try this! It makes hair silky!
use aussie's curly hair gel. it works like a charm.

and idk wat type of curls you have exactly, but try running your fingers through your hair when it is wet multiple times with the gel. that tends to make my curly hair more wavy.
OH! I have the same exsact problem!! All you need is to start using conditioner. Smooth intense or Sleek look are what I use on my hair to keep it from getting frizzy. It works like a charm and I don't even have to use any other products in my hair.
well to get rid of frizz when your hair is pulled back spritz hair spray on a toothbrush and brush them away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment