Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I keep the top of my curly hair from going flat?

I have thick, heavy hair that has natural curl to it. When I let it air dry, either with product or without, the top of my head gets weighed down by the weight of the bottom and creates a horrible helmet head curl effect. Are there any products or techniques (without the use of a curling iron) i can try that will keep my whole head of hair curly?How do I keep the top of my curly hair from going flat?
Use a diffuser on the roots till they're mostly dry, use product, and flip your head upside down and use a handtowel to kind of scrunch the hair while you're diffusing. I have the same kind of hair.:)How do I keep the top of my curly hair from going flat?
use some curling product to help stop cause the frizzes . Trust me I have the world curliest hair which is pretty frizzy and I use the products. All different ones work for different people that is why I am not giving you the ones that I use.
Theres a product that CHI makes called helmet head it seems to work really great on me. I think its like 13 dollars for a big bottle of spray. And you can get it at any hair salon that sales CHI products or any beauty store like ULTA
I have pretty curly hair and I usually use mousse in it. Si here is what i would recommend. When you get out of the shower, do not rub your hair with the towel but scrunch it with it. add mousse (or any products you usually use) then you can let your hair air dry until it is a little damp and flip your head upside down and diffuse. I find that flipping your head upside down is a key component to this step. Your hair should have volume and pretty, not flat on the top. btw my names Holly too. haha. Good Luck!
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment