Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I naturally straighten out curly hair?

For a dude, long curly hair is a joke. Unfortunately, for me, I have the Robert Plant/Weird Al curls. But it only gets like that when I put hair product crap into it. If I only shampoo'd and conditioner'd in the shower without doing anything to it, is it likely to not have tight goofy curls and more wavy?How do I naturally straighten out curly hair?
Have you tried blow-drying it? I think that would make it at least somewhat less curly. My hair is naturally wavy, but when I blow-dry, it comes out straight. My boyfriend has this curly afro type hair (it isn't long, though), and he blow-dried it one time. Although his hair didn't exactly come out wavy, the curls weren't as tight and bouncy, they were much less defined.



You could straighten it, but given that you have long hair and the fact that it's really curly, it will take forever and you'd have to do it as often as you wash your hair.How do I naturally straighten out curly hair?
just straighten it will look hott :]
it would work a little bit , but you should straight with an iron . that works a lot/
Umm... maybe blow-dry it? That might work.



And there are some shampoos that straighten out your hair. Search for Herbal Essense, I know that brand has a hair-straightening shampoo.
Permanently straighten your hair, um....it'll last until your hair starts grown out...then every 4-6 months or what not, your have to get the re-growth done.



They say that your hair changes every seven years...???

I havent seen it yet to believe it. but yeah if you were wanting to go naturally then yeah what everybody else says...blow waving, straighten....

No comments:

Post a Comment