Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I apply fake eyelashes like reality stars if I have naturally curly eyelashes?

My natural eyelashes are curly, so it makes applying eyelashes kind of hard. And I was wondering, what kind of eyelashes to girls on reality tv use to make them look so pretty?



Like on RCoL?How do I apply fake eyelashes like reality stars if I have naturally curly eyelashes?
The trick is to just cut a little of the ends of the fake eyelashes and put that tiny piece on the ends of your eyelashes. And by end I mean farthest away from your nose. Then apply mascara to the other lashes. That makes them look really nice.How do I apply fake eyelashes like reality stars if I have naturally curly eyelashes?
dont put them on then
if i were you i wouldn't put them on they are really uncomfortable and annoying to blink. the stars probably have expensive fake eyelashes that professionals put on them that look and feel natural.
sounds like you do not need them

No comments:

Post a Comment