Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I turn my naturally curly hair into frizz-free waves?

My hair is naturally curly and I would like to make it have waves instead. I straighten my hair with a CHI straightener but once I try to curl it once it is straightened it will not hold a curl. How can I either make waves once I wash my hair or is there a product that can make my hair wavy after I straighten it? Product names would be great too if you have any ideas. Thanks!How can I turn my naturally curly hair into frizz-free waves?
I have naturally curly hair as well. When I want my hair to just be soft and wavy I braid it over night and then in the morning I un-do the braid and add a texture cream take to take the frizz out and make it piecy. Works great. Good luck.How can I turn my naturally curly hair into frizz-free waves?
NEVER use a CHI if you have natural really curly tight curls!!!

It damages them way to much!

Just sleep with your hair in big rollers then blowdry them in the morning with a serum!

No comments:

Post a Comment