Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can you make curly hair permanently wavy?

I have curly hair but I want permanently wavy hair. I don't want to relax my hair, and I already blowdry and then curl my hair with a curling iron but it doesn't help. :( Is there any way to get permanently wavy hair (until it grows out) when you have curly hair?



And, yes, I already know you can't change genetics but I'm talking about products.How can you make curly hair permanently wavy?
get a body wave perm

even though you already have curly hair they can wrap your hair on the biggest rods/rollers wich will give you a much looser curl/wave and it will be softer and more managable ( =How can you make curly hair permanently wavy?
well the top of my hair is wavy and the bottom is curly so make it match i use anti frizz flat iron (i use the wet 2 straight) until its really frizzy or slightly straight then put the clear protein gel and comb works great and gets hard but comb or bushes out soft
I have natural curly hair and I have two little tips to achieve a softer curl look or big waves.

My first tip is to put a smoothing serum in. I know this sounds weird but this is only to calm down the curl moderately so i would suggest getting a light smoothing serum. ProSilk is a really good professional product but if your looking for something a little easier on the pocket book I have used 'Special Effects' Silk drops....found it at walmart for under $5, the bottle is small but you only need a drop for even long hair.

Smooth this through your towel dried hair avoiding the roots. Take a light sculpting gel; I like Paul Mitchell b/c it is light and will leave your hair feeling soft not crunchy; and smooth this through your hair again only using a small amount.

Next take your hair dryer on a low setting and pull your hair through your fingers starting at roots going down..just think of it as relaxing the curl...

My second tip is something every woman should have under her belt. For big sexy waves through your hair take the hair in 2 in sections and curl away from your face. Make sure to use a strong holding hairspray Aquage is my fave for a great hold. Make the curls big I will even pin up 3 of the curls while i am getting ready. You take the pins out loosen up the curls with your fingers and you have great wave and body.


No comments:

Post a Comment