Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make my hair slightly curly without a curling iron or curlers?

I'm saving up for a curling iron, and I don't have curlers, but is there anything maybe similar to curlers that I could use?

I have thick, long, straight hair down to my waist, if that helps.

I'm just trying to find an alternative to make my hair kinda curly until I can save up enough money.

Thank you in advance :]How can I make my hair slightly curly without a curling iron or curlers?
Wash your hair. Get rollers in your hair. Go into a hair dryer. Come out. Blow dry the bumps off your head and leave the curls. Spray with hair spray. Tada!How can I make my hair slightly curly without a curling iron or curlers?
well,

what i do is..



- shower

- towel dry hair

- once as my hair is 2/3 dry, i scrunch it into a bun, and pin it up with bobby pins

- once as your hair is dry, take out the bobby pins



your hair should be slightly curly/wavy.



tada!
sponge rollers, flexi rods or use paper bags n curl them watch youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment