Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I get my curly hair cut?What hairstyles can you do with curly hair?

Im getting my hair done, its really curly and it doesn't really have a style to it, but can people with curly hair have layers?Thanks:)How should I get my curly hair cut?What hairstyles can you do with curly hair?
If you have curly hair layered is definitely the way to go ... with layers you eliminate the christmas tree look you tend to get when your hair is short to med length because it sits into itself and gives you a nice sleek look. just make sure the stylist cuts into the hair and just doenst shop it off.



Good luck and im sure your going to look beautiful no matter what :)How should I get my curly hair cut?What hairstyles can you do with curly hair?
I think people with curly hair can have layers. I have really curly hair and last year I got layers, but maybe it only worked for me. Who knows? Ask your salon for tips
yeahh, deff get it layered. just make sure the stylist cuts the layers in when its curly. *dont* have her cut them as soons as she shampoos and combs your hair so its kinda straight. you want the layers to look good when your hair is natural, and then it'll also look good straightened.



goodluckk!
http://hairbrained.files.wordpress.com/2

%26amp; yeah, i have really curly hair with some layers.

theres not much you can really do with curly hair tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment