Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get my hair to stay curly after having a baby?

I used to be able to just scrunch my hair after I got out of the shower and my hair would stay curly all day, but after I had my now 16 month old little girl it seems my hair goes flat after only a couple of hours. Can anyone recommend some products that will keep my curls throughout the day? Thanks!How to get my hair to stay curly after having a baby?
I heard somewhere that your hair changes texture about every 7 years, but I think pregnancy can cause that too.



Anyways you'll want to scrunch some sort of curl cream and then a gel in after you shower. You may think gel will make your hair crunchy, but that's only if you use to much or don't use a cream underneath. Gel will be perfect to hold your curls. For products you might want to explore the forums at:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/



Once you find out your hair type you can find others and try out some products.



I have curly hair and I follow curly girl method. It's from a book of the same name, but here's a how-to on it:

http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-

It has made my hair so much better since I started CG! I used to almost never wear it down (it was a frizz/poof ball), but now I have pretty, shiny curls. ~:)How to get my hair to stay curly after having a baby?
Well the best things to use would be use hair spray and a curling Iron and it should stay in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment