Friday, November 19, 2010

How to style my naturally curly hair for an event?

I need a way to style my hair for this event today. I have a lot of very curly hair!!! Help please.How to style my naturally curly hair for an event?
I had the same problem. You have three options: get a curling iron, use curlers, or you can do what I did which is buy a freezing spray called Aussie Instant Freeze and spray your hair w/ it once you've styled it the way you want it to look. It literally locks that look in place and won't make your hair frizz no matter how curly it is.How to style my naturally curly hair for an event?
Have your stylist deep condition and blow dry it straight.
I think you should put your hair up and leave a fringe and make loose curls on your hair!

I also think that people with really curly hair, look way better with hair up, but you could have it down and have tight curls.
try shaggy, wavy effect :



This one is easy to do. Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .
look in the magazine for hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment