Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I do a scene ponytail with curly hair?

I have wavy / curly brown hair with a side fringe (bangs) and layers.



I want to keep my hair scene for school but I don't know what to do with it.



I look ugly with it just in a plain ponytail with no fringe out so what can I

I do to keep it scene and interesting?How can I do a scene ponytail with curly hair?
scene hair isnt usually ponytails but i have scene hair quite often hehe i like big hair... annyway...



i sometimes wear my extensions and tie my hair into a low side ponytail and my hair looks super long



then pull out some bits so i have enough hair to back comb on top, so its scene big but still ponytaild



hope that makes sense, its works for meHow can I do a scene ponytail with curly hair?
a scene ponytail? girl what are you talking about





i guess take your bangs out of the ponytail ?



why don't you just wear it down
Go to a hair salon and look at different hair styles from the book so u can get some ideas.
it's kind of difficult to do when you have layers, but all of the hair that's longer at the bottom, just pull it to the side you want it to be on, tie that up, then poof up your hair on the top!



i suggest if you straightened the top, then left the bottom curly, or it'll look dumb.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment